Cancellation policy for groups and tour leaders:
The customer can cancel the reservation – unless otherwise agreed – under the following conditions:
• Cancellation must always be made in writing by e-mail.
• The whole group can be canceled free of charge no later than 60 days before the start date of the reservation.
• 60-45 days before the start date of the reservation, 20% of the originally booked services can be canceled free of charge.
If the entire booking is canceled, we will charge 10% of the price of the booked services.
• If canceled up to 45-30 days before date of arrival, 25 percent of all booked services will be charged.
• If the cancellation is made 30-14 days before the start of the booking, we will charge 50% of the price of the booked services
• If the cancellation occurs 14-0 days before the start date of the booking, we will charge 100% of the price of the booked services.
We´ll charge 8 EUR / invoice
Terms and conditions for individual guests
Cancellation must be made in writing or orally no later than 4 pm on the day prior to arrival. The cancellation shall be deemed to have taken place at the time the information is received by Vasatokka.
If the cancellation is due to a sudden illness, accident or death of the customer or a relative, the reservation can be canceled free of charge on the day of arrival and a medical certificate must be submitted to Inari Oy. Cancellation must be made before the start of the booking period. If the customer changes the time of the booking, it will be considered as a cancellation of the previous order and a new booking, unless otherwise agreed.
The right of the Inari Oy Youth and Nature Center to cancel the reservation
In case of force majeure, Inari Oy can cancel the reservation and try to offer the client similar accommodation. In such a case, Vasatokan shall immediately notify the customer of the cancellation. Any costs incurred by the Customer due to Force majeure will not be refunded.
Stay at the resort
The quests property is available from 14.00 onwards until 12.00 on the day of departure.
Compensation of damage
Except for minor damage and wear and tear associated with normal housing, the customer is responsible for any damage they cause to the property, apart from minor injuries caused by normal living.